How to use Facebook ads for your non profit
If you are thinking of using sponsored Facebook ads to promote your non-profit, then you will be interested in this video from John Haydon, author of Facebook Marketing For Dummies, and an experienced non-profit adviser.
This video will show you how to:
1. Get started with Facebook’s ad tool
2. Decide whether to promote your Page or a Post
3. Target fans and non-fans, and why
4. Select a date range to run your ad
5. Create a budget cap for your campaign
John’s YouTube channel has lots of useful Facebook marketing videos which are well worth checking out if you are looking for basic tutorials.
Posted on October 2, 2012, in Facebook, YouTube and tagged Facebook Marketing for Dummies, facebook marketing for non profits, how to use facebook ads, john haydon. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.